Friday, June 10, 2011

Our 11 year anniversary

We had such a nice dinner tonight to celebrate our 11 year anniversary.  It's really hard to believe that it has been 11 years....our lives have changed so much.  I can honestly say that I am more in love with Jason today than I was 11 years ago.  I have loved him since I was just a girl.  He brings me so much happiness everyday.  


This is Jason enjoying his complimentary dessert :-)


And me too :-) 
I totally cheated and had this peanut butter chocolate mouse but man it was delicious! It was only 4 ounces :-)


I am totally under the weather with a nasty cold but we still enjoyed our time together......we don't get too many hours alone these days so we cherish these times!!!  I love you Jason.....thank you for making me laugh everyday and for being the person you are. 

1 comment:

Amber said...

so sorry you were sick :(
happy anniversary to one of the greatest couples i know!!!