Wednesday, June 22, 2011

He's so stinkin cute!

Jake is really a happy baby.  He doesn't ever fuss unless he is hungry, getting tired or needs to burp..pretty typical things.  I don't know how I got so lucky to have such a great baby but I will take it :-)  He is sleeping really well at night, he even slept all the way through the night twice this week.  He takes great long naps and goes down so easily.  I love that he has a double chin now :-)



My only complaint is that he is growing up too fast.....it makes me so sad  :-(

2 comments:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Sleeping through the night just like that?!?! How did you get so lucky??? :) That little outfit he's wearing is darling.

Amber said...

what a good boy!!! veda's naps have become super short... like a half hour. but she's sleeping good at night.... what's better?? :)