Sunday, June 26, 2011

Emery's 1st tent campout

Jason took Emery to his first overnight campout Friday night....our church had a large campsite reserved.  Jake, Owen and I stayed home :-)  Emery had a blast!!  He LOVED the tent!  I am still a trailer camper, so the boys can put up the tent and I will
stay inside :-)


Here's Emery with his buddies Cade and Carson with their dad Shane in front of their tent


Roasting marshmellows :-)



They had a large white sheet tied up to trees to play a movie for all the kids


Watching a movie with his buddy Carson


And the next morning meltdown :-)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I actually have a few cute pictures of Emery from the night. He and I had some great conversations. :) Love that kid. I ended up going home with my baby and had a great nights sleep in my warm bed, so I'm with you. I'll leave the camping to the boys!

Amber said...

haha... the morning melt down :)