Saturday, June 4, 2011

LOVE these boys!

These were all taken tonight.....I worked today and missed them all so much.  I guess it's true what they say....absence makes the heart grow fonder :-)  I LOVE my boys SO much....they each bring me so much joy. 


Some funny things that Emery said today:
Not to embarass Jason but he was outside using the bathroom today :-) and Emery says to him "Daddy, why are you making the plants drink your peepee?", HA! That is awesome!
And then tonight he says to me "Mommy, I love you, your alive"..he's a funny kid!


Owen's smile is contagious!

And Jake's is too :-)



Jake is changing so much.....still don't know who he looks like??? Any opinions???


Emery and Owen right before bed tonight.....they get SO hyper and start running around screaming and Jason and I just sit and laugh.

1 comment:

Amber said...

i think jake looks a little like owen. he just looks like jake :)