Thursday, March 24, 2011

Music class and my bday

Yesterday was my 34th birthday!  These were taken last night before the boys went to bed.....we spent the evening at home and Jason brought home dinner. The perfect way to celebrate my birthday, at home with all my boys :-)



We went to Emery's last music class....they had a performance so all the parents could come and watch.  I was a little nervous about how Emery would do since last time he went straight for the door when he realized people would be watching him :-)  He surprised me this time....he did really well....there were only a few times when he came over to me but he joined the group again.  Emery was the youngest in the group....it is supposed to be for 3-5 year olds but the teacher made an exception.  Emery loves music class and I know he will be sad it's over now.



They sang songs about all the colors and learned about music notes, instruments, etc.....it was a great experience for him.  One funny thing to note...there was a time when the teacher had each child do a solo and it came to Emery's turn, the teacher asks, "Emery do you want to come do your solo now?" and Emery replies "NO"....so he didn't participate in the solo, but I am still proud of him :-)

1 comment:

Amber said...

yay!! i'm glad he did well :)