Sunday, March 20, 2011

Early bday celebration

Today after church, we went over to my mom's for an early birthday celebration dinner.  We had a yummy cake too (red velvet :-)  Owen and Emery seemed to enjoy the icing and candles!


I love you J- I can't believe it's been 20 years since we first started dating :-)  now if that doesn't make me feel old.... geesh!!


My mom just had to get the numbers for the cake and make me feel really OLD!!


This is a horrible pic of me but the only one with nana....my eyes must have been on their way to
closing :-)


Thanks mom for such a nice dinner and cake :-)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday Christy! And you need to stop saying you are old. You're NOT. You're young and gorgeous and your kids are adorable. Make sure you celebrate all week!

Amber said...

aw. happy bday. looks like a fun dinner :)

Brooke said...

Happy, happy Birthday!!