Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy 18 months Owen!

Owen is 18 months old today!  He is such a sweetie......I love his personality these days.  He is really coming out of his shell....for the longest time, he was so content and just went with the flow and that has all changed!  He lets us know when he wants something.....he might not be talking much but he lets you know when he needs something or doesn't like something :-)  And with a smile like this, how can you resist?



Owen loves to be chased around.....we always play a game where I say "I am gonna get you Owen" and he runs away and laughs and hides until I find him.  He has the cutest smile and his giggles make me so happy.  It's hard to believe it's been 18 months since he was born.....he brings our family so much joy.  Emery loves him to pieces and is always so concerned about him and his whereabouts. 

WE LOVE YOU OWEN ANTHONY!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

crazy that he's 18 months!! such a stud!