Sunday, September 16, 2012

Funny things from Owen and Emery

I have to document some things Emery and Owen have been saying lately so I can look back one day and remember how they were at this age.

EMERY:

Jason was watching a football game with the boys last night while I was at work and Emery saw a player's jersey with the number 44 on it, so Jason asks him "what number is that Emery?" and he says 44 daddy.  So another player comes along and the jersey says 22 and so Jason asks him again what number is on there and Emery replies "tooty two", HA! 

Emery heard Jason call me a pregant lady one time so now every time Emery wants to be funny he will refer to me as the pregnant lady.  Saying goodbye to me at work, he waves "see you later pregnant lady, I love you".

Another lesson in remembering your kids are little sponges and repeat everything you say.....Emery was saying good night on the phone with me while I was at work and he says "thanks for bringing home the bacon mommy" :-)  I laughed so hard!

OWEN:

Owen's speech has really taken off in recent months.  There are some words he pronounces in his own unique way that are funny. 
The other day he catches me getting dressed in my closet and says "you maked mommy" (translation: you are naked), and continues "I see your bum", ha!

Owen always makes comments about Jason's facial hair when he hasn't shaved on the weekend and will say "daddy, why you have pokies?" :-)

Owen loves to refer to Emery as "brother", but you have to hear him say it, I guess I will have to try to get more videos to put on here because it comes out "buther", so all day we can hear Owen saying "what you doing buther", "where are you buther", "come over here buther", "play with me buther". 

No comments: