Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Update on Mr. Emery's progress

Emery is doing AWESOME potty training.  It has been 1 week without 1 accident!!  He is going on his own without any prompts and tells me when he is done.  His new thing is peeing outside :-).......this is too funny, he wants to pee in our driveway every chance he gets and the best part is he wants me to see where he went every time.  I guess it's better than on the carpet and he's a boy, so I say why not! 

He is going on the big potty in public places now which is great, he went twice at church and at the grocery store....I think it has finally clicked, yay!!!  I never thought I could be so proud when my son pooped in the potty but I feel so proud and happy for him.  He is so proud of himself too, it's pretty cute.....this morning he says to me "mommy, I am going to go pee in the driveway" and I said ok, I'll come with you" and he says "No mommy,  you stay here, I can do it by myself, I don't need you to come".  Wow, we have come along way in the past week.  He tells me all the time that he is a big boy now.  He is even getting up in the middle of the night asking to go on the potty, I guess I will have to put one in his room???.....not sure what to do about that. 




Way to go Emery.......we are SO proud of you!

2 comments:

Amber said...

i'm proud of him too!! potty training is a HUGE deal. way to go!

Brooke said...

Good Job!!! I bet you are sooo happy!