Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Emery's 1st trip to the dentist!

Emery had his 1st trip to the dentist this morning.  I had a teeth cleaning too.  He wasn't quite sure about the whole thing.  Before we left, he told me "I don't want to go to the dentist mommy, I want to stay home by myself", HA!  We are a week into potty training so of course I was worried the whole way there since he was in undies.  Lets just say he held it until we got there....notice the jeans shorts in the first picture and khaki shorts after that.  Yep, he decided to pee all over their couch in the waiting area...luckily it was leather :-)  He came around the corner and told me "mommy, I peed on the couch out there"....awesome!



Emery liked looking at my teeth on the x-rays


Finally, he let the dentist look inside :-)



He didn't have any interest in sitting in the chair, he said "I'll sit in the big chair next time mommy, ok?".  Well at least the dentist got to do his job even if Emery was standing next to him. 
I am grateful to you Amy for watching Owen or I would have really been in trouble :-)  At one point, Jake was fussy and I was holding him in between my legs while they were cleaning my teeth! 

2 comments:

Meet the Bucher's said...

I took ALL 3 to the dentist a couple months ago. Adam was supposed to go with me and had a meeting at the last minute. Cole, Mason and I all had appts so I felt bad canceling. NOT FUN!!!

Amber said...

way to go. i need to try again with quinn...