Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mom's special day

My mom and Steve got married yesterday July 23!! It was a beautiful ceremony in their friend's backyard. cool house that was built in 1903.  My mom looked gorgeous, we are SO happy for them.
Here's the happy couple right after they said "I do".....Mr. & Mrs. Hunter


I was the maid of honor :-)


This is the only pic I got of the 2 of us and my mom was looking at another camera :-(  but she's still beautiful!







The boys were soaked in ice cold water.....they thought it was pretty fin to pick up water botttles and throw them back in and watch the water splash everyone :-)


Oh man.....Emery was in a mood by the end of the night and did NOT want to be in pictures!!!


Grandma Oliver started dancing with Owen :-)


And Grandma Oliver found a dance partner with Steve


I was disappointed that I didn't get a pic with all my boys at the wedding but they weren't having it.....so we went for yogurt after and this will have to do :-)


They were really happy after the wedding!


And Jason and I being silly in the parking lot


Emery and Owen rode down the aisle in a wagon with a pillow holding "pretend" rings (which I couldn't get a pic of either since I was standing up with my mom).....anyway, I was pretty worried about it and lets just say, they made it down but it wasn't pretty......Emery started to cry :-(  he really doesn't care for large crowds!  And poor Jason had Emery and Owen during the whole ceremony and they didn't get to see much since they were inside having meltdowns :-(

3 comments:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

So happy to see some pictures. I thought about you and your mom all night. I'm so glad that she is happy...she deserves it. And you are mighty gorgeous!!!

Amber said...

you looked gorgeous as ever. seriously. and your mom too. sorry about the boys.... at least they were happy after. i would be too if i went out for ice cream :)

Brooke said...

So pretty! Your mom looks so happy and you hair is.. awesome!