Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Boating fun

We went boating last night with our good friends, Amy and Shane and their twin boys, Cade & Carson.  It was a GREAT time.....I just love summers in Boise.  It was 94 degrees when we got there so everyone was ready to get in the water, well kinda :-)  it's still cold at first.  The boys just love boating!


Emery and Cade were always sitting together :-)  so cute!


Amy with smiley Jake!



Owen was in a funk :-(



Jason catching some air!





Next time someone better get a pic of me wakeboarding....I mean you have to get proof right????  Actually all of the adults wakeboarded :-)  And I am so sore today!  Thanks Tucker family, we love you guys!

2 comments:

Des said...

It looks so beautiful up there. What a night!
I want to see pictures of you wakeborading!! What a blast to have a boat. boating is the best. and those boys. So cute.

Brooke said...

I want to see pictures too!!! I have no doubt you're good at it with your dancing/cheerleading background ;)