Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My social work colleagues threw me a shower!

Some of my co-workers threw me a baby shower this past weekend.  I feel so silly having baby showers on baby #4 but I guess since it's a girl, why not??  hehehe

35 weeks....I am SO big and uncomfortable these days!



They did such a nice job.....yummy cupcakes and a fun diaper cake


 
I received so many nice gifts for baby Ellie :-)  She is going to be styling for sure!


 
We played some games and if you know me at all, you know I am not a huge game person, but I have to say these were fun.  Here's me blind folded trying to guess different baby items, I have to say I did very well :-)

 
They were such good sports,  I was the judge and they got to eat real baby food!

 
But they really got a kick out of me trying to guess everything

 
I am feeling so grateful for friends and co-workers that have spoiled me with gifts and love.

1 comment:

Amber said...

i'm so glad you had a nice shower!! you look so cute pregnant!