Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My baby shower with friends

My dear friend Amy threw me a baby shower last night at her home.  It was awesome.....she did an amazing job with the decorations, everything girly.....pearls, lace, lots of pink candy, cupcakes, finger foods, and candles.  It was great to see friends and some that I haven't seen in a while.  I was overwhelmed with the amount of gifts.....our daughter Ellie will be well dressed for sure!!!!  I am feeling very blessed this morning.

 
I just LOVE this pic of Amy and I.......my big belly is taking over her entire little body :-)  HA!!!

 
Those pics in the background will be hanging in Ellie's room soon!!!








 
Amy had everyone write down activity ideas for mother and daughter....I sure enjoyed reading all of them, so fun!

 

 

No comments: