Thursday, April 14, 2011

We made it home

These were taken right before leaving the hospital yesterday afternoon.

This was his face after eating :-)



Very proud daddy






He looks so tiny!

This one below was taken right when we got home....we have a picture like this of Emery and Owen too.

It is nice to be at home.  We are all adjusting to our new lifestyle.  Emery wants to hold Jake all of the time.  Kim is here with me today while Jason is at work.  I am trying to recover the best I can, it is a slow process but I am hanging in there. Jake didn't do very well for his first night at home, so it was a bit rough.  Let the sleep deprivation begin!!!!

1 comment:

Meet the Bucher's said...

Glad you're home! Even though there's lots of help at the hospital, it's nice to finally be back in the comfort of your own home. He's such a cutie pie! I'm glad to hear the other boys are loving him, hopefully that continues once the newness wears off:-) Congrats!