Thursday, June 10, 2010

Happy 10th Anniversary!!!



Where do I begin? 10 years ago today on June 10, 2000 I married my best friend. I have had so many thoughts run through my mind today so sorry if I ramble in this post. I just want to share that I feel really blessed that Jason is my husband, my best friend and my eternal partner. Our marriage has grown stronger as each year has gone by. I am more in love with him today than the day we said "I do", how is that possible?. Some people spend their entire life searching for their soulmate and never find them, how did I get so lucky? I love watching Jason as a father, it truly makes me happy. Thank you J for loving me unconditionally and for making me laugh every single day!!! Thank you for giving me 2 beautiful sons!!! I can't wait to see what the next 10 years has in store for us.




2 comments:

Amber said...

aw. happy anniversary!! you guys are so cute! you guys are the best.

Meet the Bucher's said...

Happy Anniversary! 10 years is a monumental occasion these days and I'm sure you guys have many, many more to come!!! Congrats!