Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Things are not getting better!

Just another update: Emery is not doing any better. He continues to have dairrhea (we are on our 3rd day) and he has a severe diaper rash. It breaks my heart every time I have to change his diaper which sometimes can be every 10 minutes as he cries and moans. He vomited everywhere this morning when I tried to give him some tylenol to help with the pain. Jason isn't doing much better either, he thought he could go back to work today but that didn't happen. On top of all of that, I got called into work this morning (my oncall day) at 3:30 am when I had been up with Emery from 11-2:30am so I am trying to function on 2 1/2 hours of sleep today. I am taking Emery to his primary doctor this afternoon and hopefully he will get some relief. Keep us in your prayers!!!

No comments: