Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The latest in the Huszar home

I thought I would post an update on how Jason & Emery are doing. Monday was an awful day around here. First Jason started with the flu and then Emery followed. We ended up going to the ER for Jason as his primary doctor was unavailable to see him. They hooked him up to IV's (as most of you know this was no easy task), he started to feel better immediately. He was very dehydrated and so I am very glad we went, Jason got some much needed relief. Baby Emery got a little anti-nausea medication since he was vomiting all day and having that lovely diarrhea and he was mildly dehydrated. Poor little guy, he is such a trooper. I guess I just wanted to write how grateful I am for our health. Without our health, what do we have?

1 comment:

Amber said...

oh man!! you guys have had more than your fair share of illness lately!! I hope jason and emery start feeling better soon!!