Monday, March 23, 2009

Christy's Bday

32 years ago today the world became a more blessed place to live. It was on this day, 32 years ago that my wife Christy was born. Christy is a blessing to all who know her. Those who know her well know that she is a loving and compassionate person who always wants to do the right thing. Christy is an amazing mother who loves her child as much as I've ever seen a mother love a child. Christy is my soul mate and the love of my life. I love her more than my actions would show on most days. I love you Christy and feel honored to be your husband and best friend for all eternity. Happy Birthday.

Our nice dinner tonight (2nd date since Emery was born :)

Cake at Grandma Lynn's house Sunday night (Emery wasn't sure what to think about the candles)


Emery enjoyed some ice cream!!


4 comments:

Bastian Duo said...

Happy Birthday!! Great post Jason, it is nice to read about the softer side!! I hope that you have a wonderful day!! I heard a rumor that there might be a number two????

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Hooray for a DATE!!!!!!! I'm so glad you were able to go out tonight. We should go to lunch or something this week...talk soon!

Amber said...

hope you had a fun birthday!!!

Brooke said...

Happy (belated) Birthday, Christy!!
So glad Emery is feeling better!You all look great : )