Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mother's Day

 
Emery & Owen came home with these fun gifts for me from preschool.....they were SO excited to give them to me and I was equally excited and happy to receive them!
 

 
Mommy & Ellie on our 1st Mother's day together!!

 
This shot below was taken before we went to church.....lots of bribery went into this one.....poor Emery was having a hard time, so lots of tears but he pulled it together for one pic!

 
I will always cherish this morning....the 3 boys crawled into bed with me and gave me cards.....they had picked out a musical card with daddy that played the song "Celebrate", they were so cute, all dancing in bed on top of me.  Big kisses and hugs......nothing fancy, but it made my day!  I sure love being their mommy.  I still can't believe I am a mother of FOUR!!!! 

No comments: