Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Happy 5th Birthday Emery Quinn!!!

Emery is the BIG 5 today......Jason and I have both been super emotional about this one.  Our first born is growing up before our eyes.  It's really hard to believe he is 5 years old, 5, wow!  Emery has the best qualities.....great sense of humor, so sweet, caring big brother, a smart student, super intelligent, very sensitive, and the list could go on and on.  He loves his friends, is shy around large crowds & doesn't care to be the center of attention (at least not the focus).  Our big boy is starting kindergarten in the fall.....his last day of preschool is tomorrow, tomorrow, ughh.....sad :-(


He had a fun day....started with pancakes made with love from his daddy....then a HUGE surprise gift in the garage :-)

 
 
His favorite colors are red and blue

 



 
 
 I love how much he cherishes his baby sister, it melts my heart everyday!
 



 
We made cupcakes together.....Emery decorated each one with sprinkles.  He will get to enjoy more tomorrow with his preschool friends :-)


 
We love you Emery Quinn
Here are some things you said today that I want to remember:
"mommy, do I look older?"
"does my face look 5?"
"do my hands look 5?"
"I love you mommy to the moon, to heaven, to a big giant castle in the sky and back a million times"

No comments: