Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Some things I want to remember about this time in the boy's lives

Owen:  Today, 2/29/12 (it's leap year :-)  he was upset and I was consoling him and he says "I you mommy" (translation, I love you mommy).  And then he says "you back hurt mommy".  That was random, but my back has been hurting and he knew it :-) 

Emery: He has created a special goodbye with Jason and I......it goes like this "Kiss, hug, squeeze" and he asks in that order and you have to do it at least 5 times before he is happy with it :-)  And a real squeeze is required, it's pretty sweet!  This happens every morning before Jason leaves for work, when I go to work, when he goes to preschool, anytime :-)

Jake: He is giving big wet and slobbery kisses and is happy to give them at any time!  He is trying to stand up by himself and just crawling all over the place, up the stairs in the living room and trying to do big ones too.

No comments: