Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Snow day!

We got some snow today and the boys wanted to go out and play, so I caved :-)  Emery wanted to go down to the play area and in his words, "walk the trails too".  He loves being outside and exploring, even in the snow.

Owen did not want his picture taken and kept hiding from me :-)
Emery is such a cheeseball!



Jake slept during the outside activities, but when he woke up, he decided it would be way fun to climb inside the laundry basket and then stand up.


And show ALL of his teeth :-)


I asked the boys to go in Jake's room and say hi to him so I could just finish something and this is what I found when I came into the room.....oh man, they are totally going to teach Jake to climb in and out of his crib!


I just love these boys to pieces..I am ggateful for these sweet blessings.

1 comment:

Amber said...

you are such a good mommy to go outside in the snow with your boys :)