Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Some updates on the boys

I wanted to write some things down before I forget....the boys are changing so much everyday!

Owen's latest:

He says "what doing?" A LOT :-)  He must ask me 50 times a day what I am doing.  He also says "where going?", it's pretty cute, I will respond and he always says "oh".  Overall, he is speaking so much better and repeating everything we say which is so awesome!  He has quite the attachment to his blankie and always needs something to drink.  I guess it's a comfort thing :-)

Emery's latest:

He is pretty fixated on when his birthday is....he says things like "how many minutes till my birthday mommy?" and "is it my birthday yet?".  It's going to be a long 4 months :-) 
He loves to make Jake laugh and is pretty darn good at it......which is great for car rides since they sit next to each other. 


I am going to save Jake's latest until tomorrow, he will be 9 months old, how did that happen?

1 comment:

Amber said...

Cute cute. I love kids :)