Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy 9 months Jake Alton!!

Jake is 9 months old today!  I know everyone tells you how quick the time goes by but man, I wish it would slow down a little. 
It doesn't feel like it has been 9 months....I have said it before, but I wish I had a pause button.

Here are your stats at 9 months:
Weight : 20 pounds, 10 ounces (52%)
Height: 28 inches (41%)
Head Circumference: 91% (hehe)





Jake loves to say "nananananananana" and dadadadadadada".  He giggles for no reason sometimes :-) You just have to look at him and he lights up and smiles.  He isn't crawling yet....but is thinking about it.  It will be interesting to see if Jake follows in his big brother's footsteps and walks at 15 months.  We are SO in love with this baby boy. 

1 comment:

Amber said...

He is so awesOme!! Happy and smiley and darling. It doesn't get any better than that!!!