Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pics from Sunday

Here are some pics from Sunday








I am feeling grateful for Jason and my boys.  Jason is such a great father to our boys, they are truly blessed to have him.  I have been in such a funk lately....having a 3 1/2 year old, a 2 year old and a baby is quite challenging to say the least.....and I find myself feeling frustrated, mostly because Owen and Emery fight a lot which is draining and it wears me down at times......but then we have our sweet moments when Emery tells me that he loves me and gives me a hug and kiss for no reason and when Owen says "luv you" and plants a big kiss on my cheek right before bed and Jake cuddles up with me and his smile melts my heart..... these are the moments that I realize it is all worth it!!  Being a mother of 3 little ones is no joke.....I really am outnumbered, but I wouldn't change it for anything.  God has blessed us with these 3 precious souls to take care of and I am very grateful for that.  Ok, I'll stop now :-) because I could go on forever.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I don't know how you do it!! Three boys so little and so close in age. You have your work cut out for you. But they are SO STINKING CUTE!!!! seriously-- you and jason passed on some really great genes because every one of your boys is perfectly adorable. and Jake is getting so big!! it was awesome to see him today.