Monday, November 28, 2011

Emery's best friends turn 4!!!

Emery's best friends in the whole world turned 4 yesterday.......they had a great firetruck cake and Emery was so excited to eat it :-)  I love that he has 2 best friends and they are twins, how fun!!
 This is Cade below
And Carson


They got this new rocking horse and Emery LOVED it....he's been talking about it all day saying "I really miss that horsey mommy"


I just love this one below.....while everyone was singing happy birthday, Emery had his hands over his ears!


Happy birthday Tucker boys, we just love you guys!!

1 comment:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

I'm glad you guys were able to come help us celebrate. Wouldn't have been the same without you! I'm so glad our boys are friends. And tell Emery he can come over and ride our horse any time he wants! :)