Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day to you Christy

I was deep in thought just the other day thinking about our life. I couldn't help but be humbled by all that I've been given. As I reflected all of my wonderful blessings it was you, Christy, that was at the center of my mind. My soul mate, my eternal partner, who during the churn and wonder of every ordinary day is so often forgotten in regard to my complete expression for just how much a part of me you really are. As I reflect on my blessings, on you, and the 3 beautiful children you and the Man upstairs have provided me, I can't help but feel so humbled and gratified. Your love and dedication are a reminder to me of how a Mother's love is of a divine nature, yet visible to us during the mortal part, of this eternal journey called life. You are an amazing mother and I couldn't mean it more when I say that our children are as lucky as they come, and that is because they have you as a mother. I am so happy that we are parents to these amazing and beautiful souls; together; always. I love you. We love you. Happy Mother's Day.  - Jason (Dad)

1 comment:

Amber said...

that was super sweet of jason. your boys ARE lucky. you are the best christy!!