Monday, May 16, 2011

Funny Boy

So this is how my conversation with Emery went this afternoon:

Me: Emery, do babies wear diapers?
Emery: with a smile he says "yes mommy"
Me: Are you a baby?
Emery: NO mommy, I not a baby, I am a BIG boy!
Me: So do you want to go on the potty?
Emery: No I don't like to
Me: Why not Emery?  Big boys go on the potty
Emery: I want to wear underwears, I not a baby
Me: Ok, so you want to go on the potty and wear underwear
Emery: No potty, just underwear, I don't like diapers


OH MAN, HELP!!!!  I need some advice out there, what do I do?????

2 comments:

Allie said...

Go completely naked and play outside. Let him do his stuff in one spot outside. I'm serious. Good luck! Potty training is like child-birthing; the memory of the terrible pain you are experience will fade with time. Good luck.

Amber said...

haha... bummer. hang in there with three in diapers :)