Thursday, November 18, 2010

Big day

This was too funny.....but I have to give some background.  I worked last night and was really tired today and wanted to make sure the boys took good naps this afternoon (so I could catch some z's), so I selfishly decided that Owen would skip his morning nap (which he will often do anyway :-) 
These pictures were taken at 11:30am right after the boys ate lunch.  I went into the kitchen to put away dishes and could hear Owen fussing a little....well I came around the corner and this is how I found him!!!  Classic!

And then I felt REALLY guilty!

Also want to document that Owen crawled today for the very first time, at least in the traditional sense, yes on all 4's!!!  It was pretty cute to watch!  I guess his doc was wrong when she said he wouldn't crawl since he has figured out how to get around on his bum!

1 comment:

Amber said...

aw. he's so cute. i love sleeping babies. and yes-- here i am catching up on comments :)