Sunday, November 21, 2010

19 weeks

I am 19 weeks preggo this week.  Emery has really noticed my belly lately.  Last night when Jason was reading a book to him before bed, he said to me "goodnight, I love you big mommy".  And the other night he saw me getting out of the bathtub and said "your big mommy".  Well, I laughed but wanted to cry too :-)  A girl at work said to me a couple days ago "wow, you don't have much longer to go, like a month?",  I replied "No like 4 1/2 months".  Well, I definately feel and look bigger the 3rd time around but I am trying to take it all in, even the bad comments and the major self esteem booster comments, since this is our last pregnancy (at least we are 90% sure :-)  Jason will say 100% sure!!! 

This was taken today, we are getting some snow and it's really cold!

1 comment:

Amber said...

you look great. i feel huge too. :(