Monday, July 12, 2010

Camping trip in Stanley

We went camping this past weekend near Stanley Idaho. What a gorgeous place! We had a great time with the Bucher family. Emery loves being outdoors. The weather was beautiful, sunny and in the high 70's/low 80's during the day.

Campsite


J& Emery hanging at camp (Does J look relaxed or what?)



We took a 4 wheeler ride to Dagger Falls (on top of the bridge)





Emery & Mason playing near the river



What can I say???



Owen at Redfish Lake




Shaanti & I


I LOVE this man :-)

He's lucky he didn't throw me in :-)


It is absolutely breathtaking!


J & Adam, J is ready to do a flip into the water

And there he goes (look closely)

I still can't believe Jason was in this water (freezing)!







Emery & his buddy Mason

Emery did NOT want to take a family shot :-)




Emery loved to carry this net around (he thought he was catching butterflies)



Classic (Owen on the way home)


And Mr. Emery on the way home (he was holding my hand)

1 comment:

Meet the Bucher's said...

Great pictures! You're so good at getting your blog updated quickly! I need to get mine done too. We had tons of fun with you guys!