Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hanging with Emery on Sunday

We captured some photos of Emery and I this afternoon. He has been sooo cuddly lately and of course we never have the camera ready but we tried. He has been really cute with my belly, he will lean over and put his head on my belly and say "baba" for baby! I am 9 days away from delivering baby Owen and a bit uncomfortable these days :)

Emery is really progressing with his walking (there are 2 cute videos on the bottom). He is getting more brave everyday and taking steps without any prompting. He also said his first real word yesterday (9/12/09) "CHEESE"!!!

Jason cut my head off in this one but Em's expression is too cute! I had just asked him, where is the baby?


I just love him sooooooo much!



This is Emery being really silly on the stairs!


Walking footage

1 comment:

Amber said...

i can't believe only 9 more days!!! i'm so excited for you! and emery is so stinking cute....I just love him too :)