Friday, January 9, 2009

Such a big boy!!!

He is such a big boy!!! Grandma Lynn and Great Grandma Helen got this rocking chair for Emery before he was born. I decided to let Emery try it out this morning. He loves it, he actually started to rock. It is amazing to watch him learn new things and discover this world. He has mastered sitting up. It seems like things will click overnight. He doesn't show any interest in crawling but like I have said before that is ok with me :)

I love you Emery Quinn, thank you for being you!!! You bring me so much joy, I can't imagine life without you. Your daddy and I talk about it all of the time, we can't remember what life was like before you (ok, well maybe we can, but it is much more meaningful now:)

The other night Jason gave Emery some water out of his glass and loved it so we decided to give him a sippy cup and he loved that too!!
(Remember: pause the music at the bottom of the blog or you will not be able to hear the video)

No comments: