Saturday, January 24, 2009

EQ is scooting backwards!!!!

Emery Quinn started scooting backwards tonight for the first time!!! I realized that I had put him on his tummy facing one way and came back to look and he was facing another direction and moving backwards!! You know what this means....my baby could be mobile soon, oh no, let the fun begin!!!! He has changed so much this week. Jason and I have been playing a peek-a-boo game with Emery and he loves it. He is trying to talk and says what sounds like "da da" everyday! He is so much more engaged with his toys and can entertain himself with them for a while.

(Remember to pause the music at the bottom of the blog)

Below: Emery laughing at mommy & not scooting for the camera!

1 comment:

Amber said...

he's so cute!!! I can't hardly stand it! Crazy that he's starting to scoot--now he can get away--let the fun begin :)