Wednesday, December 31, 2008

11 years ago

Where does time go? 11 years ago tonight Jason proposed to me on New Year's Eve. It was a romantic and wonderful evening. He surprised me with a nice homemade dinner under candle light and asked me to marry him at midnight. We were young and in love!!! Our marriage has been strengthened over the last 8 1/2 years and we are still soooo in love. Jason, you are my best friend, my soulmate, my eternal partner and the love of my life. You are an awesome father and Emery is so lucky to have you. Thank you for bringing me true happiness!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
We miss you guy's! I can't wait to meet Emery, his very cute, seems to have a personality already. I also can't wait for Jack to meet his Godfather & family, hopefully very soon! That's a beautiful post Christy wrote (11 years ago)! People search all there lives to feel and have that! We're very happy for you guy's!! Good luck with your new job Jason and keep in touch! love you guy's KUPERS

Anonymous said...

this just gave me chills. :) i love you both so much

<3
Kel xoxo