Friday, May 30, 2008

Baby Emery is Here!!!

Well, Baby Emery is here. In just 24 hours I can't imagine our lives without him. Truly something you can't understand until you have a child, I must concede; the "love for your child", that is. He is a darn good looking kid. He did have a little bit of a traumatic ride out with forceps (spelling?) and suction used. He took a nice shiner on his head, which they say will take a couple weeks to heal, but not the end of the world.


Last night was not too bad. We sent him to the nursery from 1:00 to 4:00. He nursed well this morning. Christy is in pain from the c-section, but is a real trooper. I am at a bagel shop up the street due to the fact I can't get Internet in the hospital, which I had planned on. Hence the reason for the delay in getting some pictures posted. I don't have a lot of time to get back so I am going to just post a few and more will come later. We should be home by Saturday night, Sunday morning.


The must say that a child is the ultimate manifestation of the power and omnipotence of our Almighty Creator. I speak for myself, and Christy, when I say that we are humbled in a way we have never been to be entrusted by our Heavenly Father to care for this beautiful soul. We love him and thank God for him. I guess I now finally get to learn about "real priorities" in my life.


Thanks to all for the support and love. We love you back. Jason & Christy




Christy's first moment and touch of her Son. If that doesn't choke you up, check your pulse! Beautiful.















6 comments:

The Lee's!! said...

He is beautiful. Congratulations.

The Lees

Adam Bucher said...

Awsome and Congrats! Your baby boy is beautiful...God is good!

Bastian Duo said...

Congrats! I am glad that everything went well. He is so handsome, you two will be great parents. I look forward to all of the posts of this little man. I am very happy for you!

broedell5 said...

So amazing!!!He is so handsome.I wish i could come and visit right now.Thankful that you came thru ok.I have said many prayers for you guys.all our love and thoughts!!!xoxo marcey

twarpula said...

He's precious!! Thanks for sharing all the great pictures of the little guy. How much did he weigh? Glad mama is doing well too. -Tanya

Steph said...

Congratulations! Holy cow, he's a good lookin' kid! Christy: you're a trooper, and you look great. Jason: you look like you've done this for years. We're so excited for you both!

Steph Whitted (and Jeremy, but he's a guy, and doesn't want any fluffy sentiments from him...)