Monday, April 29, 2013

NO training wheels!!!!



Emery is riding with no training wheels!!!   After church Sunday, Jason was out in the garage with Emery and Jason comes running in the house and yells for me to come out there, I could hear the excitement in his voice.  I came out and Emery says "look mommy, no training wheels".  He was SO proud of himself and we were equally proud of him.  He has been riding a balance bike for a while now and doesn't get to practice very often since we live in the mountains, but I guess he mastered balancing after all.  We went to my mom's house for dinner Sunday night to celebrate Jason and my mom's birthdays and Emery took off on his bike!!  He did so awesome.....no falls or anything, he just started peddling and that was it!!!!!!!!!  We are so proud of our little guy, GO EMERY!!!

No comments: