Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ellie is 1 week old today!

I really can't believe Ellie is a week old today, we came home from the hospital Thursday night and time has been flying by.  Lots of sleepless nights and time together as our family of 6!!!  Jason is home all week to help me which is SO nice, I wouldn't be able to do it without him.  I am recovering slowly from my c-section but each day gets a little better.  I am still taking medication which helps but hopefully I will feel way better next week when I am on my own!  I am anxious about being by myself, I just hope I can hold it together :-)

My mom and nana stayed at our house with the boys while I was in the hospital so Jason could be with me and Ellie......they did an awesome job, my mom said she was exhausted after a few days :-) 

















 
Ellie Lynn.....we are SO in love with you!!!!! 

1 comment:

Amber said...

she is absolutely beautiful!!!