Monday, July 2, 2012

18 weeks

It's hard to believe that I am almost half way through the pregnancy!  I am feeling rather huge these days, but feel good for the most part, just exhausted most of the time.  Chasing 3 little ones can do that :-)


My BIG ultrasound is scheduled for Tuesday July 10th....so we are anxious to go and pray that baby is healthy.  I had an early ultrasound at week 15 and my doctor said he was 80% sure he saw girl parts.  To say Jason and I were in shock is a huge understatement, but we still are not convinced :-)  I had another ultrasound the other night at work (one of the perks of working at a hospital), and the 3 people in the room said it was a girl, but we are still NOT convinced :-)  Until my doctor confirms it, we will wait another week to find out for sure!! 

1 comment:

Amber said...

I can't wait to find out :)