Friday, December 9, 2011

Update on Owen's latest

I have to post this before I forget the things Owen has been saying and doing in the past week:

  • He says I love you, but most of the time it sounds like "I you", but it is the sweetest thing ever, it melts my heart every time
  • He has a new attachment to blankies, there is not a specific one really, just asks for his blankie and is happy with whichever one I give him.....he carries it around everywhere
  • He says his name when we ask "what's your name?", for the longest time, he would only say all of our names, although Emery is known as "brother"
  • He recognizes emotions and will say things like "Jake sad", it's really cute!
  • He is obsessed with "JUICE".....we really thought he might be diabetic :-), it's kind of crazy how much he drinks!
  • He HATES his diaper changed.....he cries every time and it always seems to be SO dramatic :-)
    We love you SO much Owen.....you are getting SO big.....we are proud of you!


1 comment:

Amber said...

he is such a darling boy!!! it's so fun to watch him grow!!