Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Words from Emery Quinn

I am loving some of the things that come out of Emery's mouth lately.  He is really into asking WHY and what does _____ mean?  He is so curious and wants to figure everything out :-)  We have LONG car rides of "why" this and that, but it's entertaining!

He is a funny kid!


I have to document some things Emery has been saying lately:

  • So we are driving home the other night and sees a full moon and says "Mommy, I wish I could go to the moon" and then says "I could go and sit on the moon and then take a balloon back down to your car mommy, how about that?"
  • We were driving to pre-school this morning and we passed our church and Emery says "mommy, how come there are no cars at church? and I said "well Emery it's Tuesday and everyone goes on Sunday" and he replies "Jesus is there mommy" and says "I wish Jesus had a car".
  • We are driving back from pre-school and he says "mommy, I am glad baby Jake is here"...."I'm glad that we got him at the hospital" and then he asks me "mommy, was it cozy in the hospital in your bed?"
  • Still driving (you know it takes us over a 1/2 hour to get home :-)  he says "mommy, I wish Jesus could come to our  house" and then says "he would give me a big hug mommy".

Emery before church a couple days ago



1 comment:

Amber said...

he looks so big and grown up!!!