Thursday, February 3, 2011

29 weeks

I am 29 weeks preggo this week, how did that happen?

It's crazy how fast this pregnancy is flying by......to think I only have 10 more weeks to go is nuts (and to think I am going to get that MUCH bigger is even more nuts :-)  April 11th is quickly approaching.  I am still trying to take everything in about being pregnant.  In the beginning half of the pregnancy, I was feeling sad that this could be our last time being pregnant and in the back of my mind I was questioning whether there would be a fourth child in our future.  I can honestly say now that I have come to terms with this being our last baby.   I feel so grateful to have 2 healthy boys and hopefully a 3rd.  I have been truly blessed to have had wonderful pregnancies.   I am feeling like our family will be complete with the arrival of this baby boy.  Please keep us in your prayers that this baby will be healthy.

3 comments:

Amber said...

what??!! LAST baby?? :)
you look super cute--- 10 more weeks!!!! woo hoo. the thought of you having 10 more weeks seems awesome. yet 3 more weeks for me sounds like insanity. why is that??

Shane and Amy Jo said...

You are lookihg so GOOD!! Really...it's true!
Can't wait to meet this little boy. Soak in these last couple of weeks.

Brooke said...

you look so great Christy! Your tan is better than mine and Im down here in sunny Fl!