Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Potty time

I included some pics last post of Emery on his new potty chair (sorry Emery)....anyway, I just had to post that we are on Day 2 of Emery sitting on the potty and he just told me he had to go potty.  He then went into the bathroom, took how own pants off and asked me to help him with taking his diaper off and sat on the potty and went right away!  WOW, I wasn't expecting him to catch onto this so quickly.  We got the potty thinking we will get him used to the idea and he can sit on it but now he is asking to go!  It's really presenting a challenge though having Owen right there since Owen is trying to be right in the action!!! 

2 comments:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Exciting!!! Way to go Emery!

Amber said...

good luck my dear. it sounds like he's going to do very well :)