Thursday, April 29, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JASON!!!

Happy Birthday to J!!!! We had a great night celebrating J's 34th birthday, yes 34, wow!!! We made homemade pizzas, they were delicious. The crazy thing is that I have known Jason for 21 years, holy cow!!! That is a long time.....I have watched him grow into an amazing man. He has become the best husband and father anyone could ever hope for. I am truly grateful to my heavenly father for bringing Jason into my life. I thank him everyday for Jason. I LOVE how he makes my laugh every single day and how he genuinely loves me, even with all of my flaws. He is the BEST father and I know our boys feel his love for them. Thanks J for everything you do everyday to bring our family so much happiness. WE LOVE YOU & HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

J didn't want cake so we had chocolate pie!


When J blew out his candles, Emery said "Blow light"

1 comment:

Amber said...

i'm so glad jason had a good birthday!! the chocolate cake looks good!! we sure think jason is pretty great too-- we are lucky to know him!! happy birthday to him!