Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to me and 6 months to Owen!!!

Special day today. Owen turned 6 MONTHS OLD and I turned 33!!!! It was a great day. I spent the day with my 2 baby boys, we went to the park this afternoon and then met J and my mom for a nice dinner. The boys did great. Could Owen get any cuter????
Here are some facts about Mr. Owen Anthony:
  • He sleeps through the night
  • He is a great napper
  • He is VERY content and happy 99.9% of the time
  • He giggles and laughs at all of us, including his furry brothers
  • He is eating oatmeal, peaches, sweet potatoes, bananas & squash
  • He is the MOST patient baby ever
  • He has found his tongue and loves to stick it out
  • We can't remember life without this child, he is sooooo sweet!!!

All of us after dinner :-)

Can't believe I am 33!!! I love my boys :-)

2 comments:

Amber said...

i LOVE that last picture of you guys!!! so cute!! happy birthday!!!

Bastian Duo said...

Happy Birthday!! Those are the cutest pictures!! I love his little tounge.