Friday, November 6, 2009

Just some thoughts from Jason

I feel compelled to share a few thoughts. In particular my gratefulness for all I have. My blessed life is on my mind so often; I can't think of anything I reflect on or think of more often than how much I love my life, and how grateful I am for all the wonderful things God has given me. I don't know how I became a person who cherished his life so often, and so much, but I am most grateful that I do. Do I have challenges and tough days, of course. But it seems that those challenges and tough days are fleeting, and are so easily and quickly replaced with one of the plentiful reminders that my Father in Heaven has provided me, in which to put that challenge behind me. Those reminders come in many forms. A soft fall breeze skipping quickly across my face. Or a quiet moment from across the room watching my amazing wife, be an amazing mother. It could be the joy of coming home from work safely and the warmth of my son falling into my arms like he'd missed me every second I was gone. I am so grateful for today,so grateful for the small moments and beauty that surrounds me. I pray that all those I love can have the same blessings.

No comments: