Monday, June 8, 2009

FINALLY....Better late than never!

Just wanted to document that Mr. Emery finally decided to crawl in the traditional way on Thursday June 4, 2009. He had been scooting around and backwards on his tummy for months but he decided he wanted to crawl for real. The funniest part was that he was motivated by a crumb on the tile floor. For months I have been trying to get him to crawl by putting toys in front of him or his bottle, but he didn't seem interested. So, now my life has changed!!! Since discovering this new freedom, he is everywhere!!!! He pulls himself up into a standing position and I can't take my eyes off him for one second! He crawls up the 2 tile stairs we have in the living room by himself with no problem but it still makes me nervous! All I can say is that I am going to have my hands more than full when Emery's baby brother comes along.....I am getting really anxious about that :) So now we will just wait for Emery to walk, I am sure it won't be too long from now!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

oh my goodness!!! it's tough when they can move, huh? :)