Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I love my son soooo much

I just wanted to write a few things that have been on my mind lately (this blog is like my journal).

I am in sooo in love with my son!!! Emery brings me so much joy and happiness. I have been thinking about what an awesome responsiblity I have been given on this earth to be his mother. I want to be a better person everyday because of him. I always want to be a good example to him throughout his life.

There was a time when I didn't know if Jason and I could have children. It is such an incredible blessing to be parents of this beautiful child of God. I feel like I don't know what I am doing half of the time but I am figuring out things as I go. Hopefully Emery won't know the difference!!! I just want to thank Jason for being such an awesome dad and husband, he is my best friend and partner for eternity!!!

No comments: