Sunday, August 31, 2008

September

September 4, 2008: One of the guys I went paragliding with on Friday/Saturday posted a video of me launching from King Mt on YouTube. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMglLeTiyPg

September 2, 2008: More pics of Emery!!!

Daddy & Emery (they don't look alike at all, do they????)

This was taken before we went for our walk, it was a bit chilly this am.



Emery on the couch with me, he is starting to grab this toy


What a face!


He started to put all of the pieces in his mouth!


September 1, 2008: It is Labor Day and we are making breakfast and Emery is watching us. He is showing off his strong ability to hold his head up.





He was sacked out last night on the couch!



Emery and mommy hanging out today after church. He will be 14 weeks old on Thursday, 9/4. I just can't get enough of this little guy. He brings me so much joy!





1 comment:

Steph said...

Emery is getting so big, and so much personality!! What a cutie! I love the picture of him eating Jason's nose in the spa. Funny! Good lesson yesterday, Jason! I appreciated it. I sent one of the scriptures to my sister, who is having a hard time right now. I really needed it.